Many financial services firms continue to focus solely on your money. How much do you have now? What will you need in the future? The real questions have more to do with how you want to live your life and how your money should support those ambitions – for you, your family, and perhaps your community. That’s why we take the time to help our clients see beyond their immediate financial concerns to achieve a greater vision of how they can use their wealth to bring more fulfillment and security to their lives, for themselves as well as their family.
Our process is built around being an "Expert in You." This begins with a comprehensive Discovery Process where we focus first on your goals and ambitions and not just on "the numbers." As an Independent Registered Investment Advisor, we are free to offer the solutions and services that are most appropriate for each individual client-families needs. Below is a listing of some of the services we offer to the families and businesses with which we work.
Individuals and Families:
- Comprehensive Life Wealth Planning
- Goal Planning
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Retirement Planning
- Legacy & Estate Planning
- Integrated Tax Planning
- Risk Management Analysis (Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, etc.)
- College Savings Plans
- Stock Option Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis & Budgeting
- Employee Benefit Plan Consulting– 401(k), Defined Benefit, etc.
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Group 529 Plans
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Family Business Consulting Services
- Buy/Sell Insurance
- Key Man Insurance
- Corporate Benefits Consulting - Health Care, Disability, etc.
©2013 Donnelly Wealth Advisors. All rights reserved.